Personal Data is any information (including opinions and intentions) which relates to an identified or Identifiable Natural Person. Personal Data is subject to certain legal safeguards and other regulations, which impose restrictions on how organizations may process Personal Data.
Collect&Pay’s leadership is fully committed to ensuring continued and effective implementation of this policy and expects all Employees and Third Parties to share in this commitment.
“Personal Data” or “Personal Information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify an individual, directly or indirectly, including, but not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, email address, occupation, work performance data, gender or other demographic information.
“Processing” of Personal Information means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon Personal Information, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure or dissemination, and erasure or destruction.
“Controller” means a person or organization which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Information.
“Customers” means a person or organization that is authorized to use the Collect&Pay.
“Website” or “Platform” or “Collect&Pay” or “us” or “we” means Collect&Pay ltd., a company incorporated in Kazakhstan, with registration number 200440900101, having its registered address Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan, St. Mangilik Yel 55/21, Block C4.2, office 163, Z05T3E5 is authorised by the Astana Financial Services Authority (“AFSA”) under the Acting Law of the Astana International Financial Centre (the “Regulations”) for the provision of Money Services with AFSA register number AFSA-G-LA-2020-0005.
Information we collect
Our dealings with you are based on: (i) contractual dealings in form of public offer as per Terms & Conditions on the website; (ii) customer’s explicitly consent for personal data processing in form of declaration (signed electronically) as a mandatory part of Collect&Pay account registration or for using of Collect&Pay services.
There is a list of personal information from you as a customer of Collect&Pay that we may collect (not limited to):
- Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login;
- e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform;
- browsing history;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Website, including date and time;
- account information: name, your email address, your payment information (credit or debit card details)
- phone number you used to calling to our support or service
- information about your computer (IP address, browser type)
- data from mobile devices (for example location). We can use such information. You can hide it from us, if you don’t know how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
PLEASE NOTE, THAT YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MANY OF OUR FEATURES IF YOU CHOSE NOT TO PROVIDE US WITH SOME OF THE INFORMATION ABOVE
How we use your information
We not only respect your privacy – we also want to provide it.
- personalization of content, business information or user experience;
- account set up and administration;
- responding to your requests;
- delivering marketing and events communication;
- carrying out polls and surveys;
- improving our services;
- internal research and development purposes;
- providing Collect&Pay services;
- legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud);
- meeting internal audit requirements;
- changing a payment schedule for our Services.
- communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- send you emails
- find and prevent fraud
Also we inform you about cases, when the third person can request from us information your personal information:
- in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet legitimate national security or law enforcement requirements;
- to protect, establish, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, including to collect a debt; to comply with a subpoena, court order, legal process, or other legal requirement;
- or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats to our property, or violations of Collect&Pay Terms & Conditions.
Please note that above mentioned lists are not exhaustive. We will record all purposes for which we process your personal data.
Collect&Pay – Global Payment Solutions follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Use of automated decision-making and profiling
You hereby shall be duly informed on the existence of automated decision-making algorithms (including profiling) used by Collect&Pay that are giving us help to improve our experience of communication with you as our customer and customizing future shopping for you.
For example, such automated decision-making algorithms may profile you based on your browsing history and adverts that you click on our website/mobile apps to help us customize the advertisement showing to you according to your interests.
YOU AT ANY TIME HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT ON GROUNDS RELATING TO YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION, AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON SUCH AN AUTOMATED BASIS. JUST SEND US YOUR OBJECTIONS AGAINST PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING ALGORITHMS ON THE EMAIL [email protected] collectnpay.com
Where do we store and process personal data?
We adopted all statutory requirements with regards our obligations as a data controller and/or processor under GDPR to provide you with adequate levels of data protection. However, you should be aware that Collect&Pay is a company registered and acting under the law of Kazakhstan and do not directly fall under the regulation of EU on the protection of personal data, including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
However, Collect&Pay has implemented all appropriate safeguards to guarantee our clients the compliance of the highest personal data protection standards and principles under the GDPR and other appropriate international regulations.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
- Session cookies that enable Collect&Pay to process and memorize your transactions and requests during a given session on your account. These cookies are necessary in order to use the Services.
- Persistent cookies that enable us to remember your information in order to provide easier and more convenient access to the Services, tailored information, web content
- Recognizing your browser or device for security purposes and preventing fraudulent activity on your account.
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our website or mobile application for cross-device tracking. This allows us to recognize your activity on Collect&Pay across multiple devices and browsers and track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Tracking of your activity in Collect&Pay allows us to discover what adverts you click on our website in order to show you related content or to limit the number of times of displaying such ads.
- Attribution tracking allows us to estimate what advertising or marketing source you followed to come to Collect&Pay, and/or to determine what marketing source should get credit for actions like a visit or a purchase.
- Researching how customers interact with our services (for example, statistical reports) allows us to improve the quality of Collect&Pay website, mobile application and services.
Collect&Pay retains the right to cooperate with any third party (include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks, and advertising companies) which may use its own tracking technologies to provide certain services or features, including targeted online marketing techniques such as attribution tracking, remarketing, and cross-device tracking. Such third parties may provide us with some statistical information about you (for example, your interests, information on your devices etc.), which help us to improve the adverts shown each time you visit Collect&Pay.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU REJECT OR BLOCK ALL COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF COLLECT&PAY SERVICES AS SOME COOKIES ARE NECESSARY FOR THE SITE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY.
When do we disclose personal data?
We always treat personal data confidentiality and do not disclose your personal data to other clients, organizations or individuals, if such disclose do not necessary for providing of Collect&Pay services or conducting our business operations with you, as it is outlined in the purposes for processing of such data.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights – including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk
WE WILL NEVER SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY.
In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to contact you based on your request to receive such communications, help us perform statistical analysis, or provide customer support. Such third parties are prohibited from using your personal data except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. If you do not want us to share your personal data with these companies, contact us.
We employ other companies and people to provide services to visitors of our website, our customers, and users of the Collect&Pay services and may need to share your information with them to provide information, products or services to you. Examples may include analyzing data, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and Customer data handling policies.
How do we secure personal data?
We take care of your safety. This is important for us, because this depends on the success of our cooperation with you. We provide such opportunities to protect our information from violent abuse:
Your account information is protected by a password. In turn, we advise you to choose a password carefully, take care of the safety of your computer and mobile phone.
When personal data (such as a credit card number) is collected on our Website and/or transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We keep the information as no longer than it is reasonably necessary. If you do not want to use our services, you can close your profile and immediately delete your personal data.
We reserve the right to keep information that is reasonably necessary after closing of your account when it is required to comply with applicable tax/revenue laws, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will delete this information as soon as such data become no needed but no later than 3 years after the closure of your account
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Collect&Pay – Global Payment Solutions has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. When you have any objection to processing your personal data, you can do so by sending an email on contact @ collectnpay.com.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
We appreciate our clients, but also we appreciate their freedom of choice. You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your information and your use of the Services. You are able to do it at any time by closing your account by sending an email on il on contact @ collectnpay.com. to request that your personal information be deleted.
We are able to provide you with a copy of all the personal data that we have regarding you, in electronic format. You always have the ability and capacity to export your personal data collected or stored digitally concerning you as our customer by sending your request to via email on il on contact @ collectnpay.com.
If you reasonably believe that we are violating our responsibilities to protect your privacy, you have a right to lodge a complaint with a relevant supervisory authority
In any time, you may:
- withdraw your consent to use your personal data that you previously gave to us;
- You can request access to, removal and erasure of your personal data;
- You have right to make corrections, amendments and updates to your personal data;
- You can object to or restrict us in use of your personal information, if there is a disagreement about its accuracy, or we’re not lawfully allowed to use it.
- If you would like to port your data elsewhere (if the processing is being done by automated means, you may ask us to provide it to you or another service provider in a machine-readable format), you can contact Collect&Pay for assistance and we will respond to your request within 30 days.
- You have a right to ask us to restrict the processing of some or all of your personal information if there is a disagreement about its accuracy, or we’re not lawfully allowed to use it.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Collect&Pay – Global Payment Solutions does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
There could appear some cases where platform may contact with you. In light of the fact that each accountant on the website is required to keep a relevant e-mail address, all notifications from Collect&Pay should be sent on your e-mail. As well push notifications could be used on our website in order to inform you about some warning or important information.
Some of cases for receiving messages from Collect&Pay described below:
- Messages by email or by push –notifications (e.g. about creation of accounts)
- Messages by phone (e.g. about confirming transaction details)
- Messages by email or by phone (e.g. about Transactions, security of your account, etc.)
- Messages by email or by your account (e.g. about funding balance of your account).
When you open an account at Collect&Pay you will have a choice to subscribe on our newsletter. By opening an account via our website you consent to receive marketing emails from Collect&Pay and other messages from us. Members may also control some marketing emails or messages through their account settings as well as through the opt-out link included in marketing emails or messages.
You at any time can unsubscribe from our marketing communications by sending your request to via email on contact @ collectnpay.com.